14. International Congress on Culture, Civilization and Social Sciences
March 16-18, 2023 Buenos Aires, Argentina
In person & Virtual
The main findings of the congress will be published in Proceedings Book.
The congress is designed to allow maximum interaction among participants to facilitate the exchange of experiences from their respective countries.
Congress is open to all topics of social sciences and humanities
Sessions will be disciplinary
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts: March 7, 2023
Payment: Until March 8, 2023 via credit card
Announcement Date of the Congress Program: March 11, 2023
Deadline for Submission of Full Papers: March 18, 2023 (full text submission is not mandatory)
Publication Date of Congress Book: March 25, 2023
APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION STEPS
- You must apply to our congress by sending an abstract.
- Please send your abstract to email@example.com until March 7, 2023 as doc/word format. Your abstracts must be in the 300-400 word range.
- Abstract evalution process is about 3 days. If your paper is accepted by referees, we send you an acceptance mail
- After receiving acceptance please make your paymnet via credit card. Conference fee is 20 USD (online or in person). Fee includes conference participation, paper publishing in proceedings (ISBN), certificates for all authors
- Conference program announcement day is March 11, 2023. Program will be announced at our web page. You can find zoom ID and password in program.
- Full text submission is not mandatory. However if you want to publish full text please send your paper to firstname.lastname@example.org until March 18, 2023 as word/doc format. Full text should be at least 5 pages and APA style source format should be used.
It is mandatory to include ORCID NO, mobile phone number, and an English abstract into your abstract.
For Abstract and Full TextTemplate PLEASE CLICK
FEE: 20 USD
Please click on the link and make you payment via credit card
20 USD payment link: https://iyzi.link/AIsEng
Fee Includes presentation, certificates for all authors, proceedings publishing (ISBN)
Abstract/ Full Text Guidelines
- Times New Roman, 12 pt. (Article title, names of authors, institutions, e-mail addresses, abstract and all keywords should be in 12 pt. For parts such as graphics, tables, the author's font size can be determined by the author in the most appropriate way)
- Give the line spacing 1.25
- Do not indent at the beginning of the paragraph from the left.
- MAIN titles should be written in CAPITAL letters and bold
- Your full texts must be at least 5 pages.
- SUMMARY, INTRODUCTION, RESEARCH AND FINDINGS, CONCLUSION and REFERENCES sections should be shown under separate headings in your full texts.
Send your questions and suggestions about the congress to the email address email@example.com